Project List Screen
This is the first view displayed after you login Siderscan. It has the following functions:
- The projects currently registered for analysis targets are listed. Each line corresponds to each project. When you click on a line, then it takes you to the dashboard for the project.
- If you want to add a new project to be analyzed (a target directory to be analyzed), you can register it here.
- To stop analyzing a project, click the check box here, and then click the "Delete" button displayed.
- You can also go on to the dashboard of each project from this drop-down list.
- You can view the user manual (this document).
- Configure the Siderscan administrator role including adding users.
- Change personal settings (display name, email address, password) and log out from here.